Our favorite Instagram Accounts
Instagram has surpassed Twitter in number of users. This Fortune post has the deets. I have to admit Instagram is one of our favorite networks. It is brilliant in its simplicity. We have a Big Run Media Instagram account, but we put most of our pictures on Believe in the Run’s feed. If you like pictures of running shoes and runners check it out.
We put together a list of 5 pros and 5 joes (average joes) that inspire us to get out there and fill our feed with great shots. If we missed one of your favorite Instagram accounts, please tweet us and get us up to speed. In the meantime, check these out…
- Kimberleydt aka Mile Long Legs posts beautiful shots from the trails in British Columbia. As an average runner, her audience can be inspired by the work she puts in on the trails. Every once in awhile you get a cameo from her fiancé Ethan, aka The Ginger Runner. Ethan’s feed is great too, but he can’t really compete with Kimberley.
- Speedymama is a trail runner from Oregon. Her feed has some good action shots with dynamic backdrops. She is actually a “speedy mama” with the goal of going sub 3 hrs for 26.2
- Conradrodas is a triathlete that posts his training pics. His pics are pretty impressive but the size of his thighs are truly magnificent. I would guess he rocks the bike leg of the triathalons.
- Majocalgary looks to be on an endless journey of running over everything. I am sure he must have a job, but if it isn’t running I couldn’t guess what it would be.
- Polar_Runner is from Norway and the scenery looks amazing. Water, fjords, forests, mountains, roads, everything Norway has to offer.
- Saucony’s feed has a great mix of product and action shots. The feed can even have a little humor from time to time.
- Nike Running has some of the coolest running shots on instagram. Beautiful people running in beautiful gear. It would be nice to see some non model types in their feed from time to time.
- Altra Running does a great job of looking authentic. Real athletes in un-staged photos. They have a good mix of road, trail, race, and promotional posts.
- Athleta lays out their wares in way that makes you covet all of their goods, plus they have lots of lifestyle shots of people wearing the gear.
- The North Face has a spectacular feed. Amazing professional shots of adventurers all over the globe.
There are tons of other great accounts out there, yours might be one of them. Please tweet us if you have some we should check out.