Race Directors Advanced Guide to Social Media
Back by popular demand!
Last year we partnered with ChronoTrack to bring you the original Race Directors Guide to Social Media. Now, we’re excited to announce the second edition, the Race Directors Advanced Guide to Social Media. In this Guide you’ll learn:
- The importance of a consistent voice across social networks and other best practices
- An introduction to Ambassador Programs & Contests/Sweepstakes
- Best practices for successful Facebook Ad campaigns
- How to setup Twitter Cards and Ads to reach your target audience
- How to create alluring Instagram ads to further drive registration
- Why Periscope is an important addition to the social media lineup
The Advanced guide is aimed at Race Directors, but the information and advice can be applicable to anyone in any field. We hope you find it useful!
Ready to get started? Download the guide!
Feeling overwhelmed? Don’t worry. We’re here to help. For more information on starting an ambassador program, setting up Ads or general campaign management, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.