Don't be a Diplodocus.
Sure, dinosaurs used to be cool (when they weren’t chasing humans).
But they didn’t adapt, and now they’re extinct.
In the digital era, marketing is at the mercy of trends that change at breakneck speeds. It’s a full-time job just keeping up with them. We get it, because it’s our job. We help you adapt. Because we want you to stick around. Sorry, dinosaurs.
Facebook and Google Advertising
- Creation of ad campaigns and ad sets, including copy and graphic placement
- Precision audience targeting to meet your specific registration needs
- Daily management of performance
- Weekly performance reports outlining conversions, ROI, etc.
- Creative emails with engaging copy and design
- Scheduled sends throughout the life cycle of your campaign
- Email list management
Social Media Campaigns
- Creation of organic Instagram post content, tailored to your specific audience
- Alignment of postings to campaign events and deadlines
- Organic engagement with user comments and responses
Let's get you ready for the ball.
Don’t let your first impression be your last impression.
Our in-house design team works with you to define the character of your event, then lets that vision guide the creative process throughout the campaign. We ensure your brand has a visual identity that sets it apart from your competition.
We’ll develop graphics and custom designs specifically for your race, optimized for advertising and posting on digital platforms, as well as overall race promotion.
- Bib design
- Race premium design
- Medal design
Be more than a billboard.
Anyone can put their name on something and throw it into the world.
But without a voice, nobody will hear. And without a vision, nobody will believe.
As fellow endurance athletes, we speak your language. Unsure of your brand voice? We’ll help define and refine it. Have an established voice? We’ll become fluent in it, fast, in order to tell your brand story. Your brand voice drives emotional connections between you and your customer, leading to trust and increased conversions. It’s critical that your voice is consistent across all your communications and interactions. We’ll stay true to your voice, and we’ll create a guide to help your team members and partners do the same.
- Identifying brand identity keywords (both positive and negative)
- Identifying appropriate channels to reach your audience (i.e. do you really need to be advertising on LinkedIn?)
- Content Concept Development (what type of content will best connect with your audience?)
- Social Media Strategy and Best Practices
- Marketing Automation Strategy and Best Practices
We find the most passionate followers of your brand, set up campaigns to work with them, then unleash them into the world to spread your message.
- Event enthusiasts
- Running group leaders
- Social media influencers
- Creation of a Master Content Calendar
- Advertising Planning
- Defining Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to Help Reach and Track Goals
- Weekly evaluation and identification of strengths and weaknesses